When my wife decided to change her career, I remember feeling super proud as I watched her collect the courage to leave a solid and successful executive leadership position to pursue a career that would help others find their fervor in life. And wouldn’t you know, in just a very short period of time, I’ve seen her build a loyal and diverse client following that transcends borders, with dozens of life-changing testimonials already in her pocket. Which only confirms, my wife’s brave move was the best one that she could make for herself…and for those around her.
So what does a proud husband do for a super-talented wife? Well, if you happen to be a marketing designer, photographer, and videographer, you:
- Develop the new company name
- Create the company tagline and URL
- Design the company wordmark, business cards, stationary…etc.
- Design the UX and layout for the new company site
- Shoot the photography assets for the company’s site
- Create a sweet little promotional video that captures the essence of your wife, and her offerings.
But if you don’t happen to have a doting spouse with a jack-of-all-trades certificate in your corner to support all your marketing needs, well, you can always hire CrackerJackFlash to help your brand find its unique voice and story. With that, let’s start a conversation today!
Content writer, Patrick Doyle
Web Developer, Russ Campbell